Prestige Deck Coating can restore your old pool waterproofing membrane, or even install new one! You may be asking what a waterproofing membrane even is. I wrote in detail about it here. Whether you have a home pool, HOA community pool, or a commercial “splash zone,” we have the right system for you.
Pool Waterproofing Membrane
We have developed our own pool waterproofing membrane system. Its five-step application process is as follows:
- Repair. Many pools we see have deck damage. Whether cracks, bumps, or decay, we can help. Using a “V-cut” grinder, we level the surface. Then, we apply our epoxy bonder in the crack, in order to make the surface watertight, flexible, and strong.
- Waterproofing. What makes us a cut above many companies, is our use of fiberglass. Next in the process, we apply fiberglass matting with a specially formulated bonder. This produces a waterproof surface. Also, it protects the previous crack repair.
- Strength. To ensure a strong, safe walking surface, we next use a concrete layer. Our polymer modified concrete is professionally grade. Additionally, it covers and protects the fiberglass.
- Texture. We spray on another coat of concrete as texture. This serves two purposes. One, it creates an anti-slip, grippy surface. Two, with your choice of texture pattern, you have a beauty surface to enjoy. A safe and sophisticated pool waterproofing membrane.
- Paint. Finally, we enhance the aesthetics and keep a cool surface. This is achieved with two coats of pigmented concrete/masonry floor paint and sealer.
We have been developing our custom pool waterproofing membrane system since 2009.
Our supervisors have at least 40+ years of experience in the pool deck waterproofing industry. We use professional grade, eco-friendly products. We offer 16 choices of color.
Call us today for a free onsite estimate!