Deck Coating Ladera Ranch
Our 5-layer coating system is specially designed to keep out water, making sure your deck and surrounding structure is never in jeopardy. We believe in durability and beauty, along with the highest quality service. Our decks can withstand even the heaviest areas of foot traffic. We can meet the needs of most architects, designers, and deck contractors with a wide variety of texture and color options. When it comes to deck coating Ladera Ranch hiring the “cut-rate” companies can be a huge mistake. Make sure your deck is repaired and deck waterproofing is done right the first time with Prestige Deck Waterproofing in Ladera Ranch.
Building a Deck Coating System.
1. Staple the metal lathe directly to the plywood substrate.
2. Trowel polymer-modified concrete evenly over the metal lathe.
3. We lay down ¾ oz. cloth fiberglass and carefully fit around edges, drains, and posts.
4. Generously apply bonder over cloth fiberglass saturating into the polymer-based concrete(this extra layer sets us apart from many of the other deck companies).
5. Second layer of polymer-modified concrete for extra strength and flexibility.
6. Spray your choice of finish texture coating.
7. Apply two coats of water-resistant paint sealer of your choice, with 16 different types of colors to choose from.
Prestige Deck Coating Ladera Ranch is the expert deck repair and deck waterproofing company in the Orange County area.
Prestige in Ladera Ranch applies an industry-grade 5-layer coating system. This system is fully adhered to and applied evenly over the entire substrate. Our decks will not leak, peel, chip, lift, bubble, or crack due to weather conditions or heavy use. It cleans easily and is virtually maintenance-free. We use only the best materials to make sure your Ladera Ranch deck is tough yet flexible enough to avoid cracking. Using Prestige Decking Ladera Ranch to resurface your deck will enhance and protect the value of your home, our installation method is ideal for most residential and commercial decks. We install directly over a wood subfloor, using an expert system offering a large range of colors and textures to choose from.